Thursday, September 10, 2009

day out wif luvs

hahahah yesterday went bugis wif dearest t buy richelle's tan b'day present .
hahah bought her present , went t qet my nails done .
dearest keep calling me bugis girl , like hw baby used t call me ....
hahah i keep cursing a bitch in th manicure shop , i keep cursing til dearest asked t me shutup
you know why i cursed her like crazy?
it's because she keep kpkb that the nails are not balance bt they are actually balanced , then she told the person not to do it anymore & ask another nail techician to do .
sibei bitchy , hope she dies .

nw at dearest house , she 's playinq maple while i'm using th other laptop blogging everything .
i luv herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

oh my , my father bought a laptop, wif web cam installed everything . luv him lots la!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home