Thursday, September 3, 2009

daddy's bad bad bad bad bad

i'm postinq for th sake of falicia onq as she's tellinq me then you nvr post nvr post......
hahah i have a bad father , cyrus chan jiejun!
know why? he tricked me into qoinq SENTOSA!
this is hw th story qoes , after i posted th previous post , went t sleep in anqer .
th next day , i was like sleepinq deepdeep alr then you know what happen?
he called me like 2378264364 times , answered!
c : dauqhter , you free nt ?
m : when?
c : now?
m : qo where?
c : vivo , walkwalk .
m : okok can . meet where .
c : houqanq mrt platform . take hw lonq?
m : hmms qive me take t bathe everythinq .
c : hw lonq?
m : 1hour?
c : so lonq?
m : 45mins? i needa bathe .
c : okok .

was thouqht qoinq vivo me , wore nicenice .
when i reached , we qoinq sentosa .
i was like wtf , you nvr tell me then i nvr brinq spare clothes .
i almost qot pushed into th sea , wearinq my only pair of clothes!
homed , went t meet royce & co .
slacked at playqround then was about t qo home .
kenny that bitch , draq me & joshua { nt lim } t lan ........
kenny keep bullyinq me , that we ran around like small kids .
homed aqain at 2am plus , draqqed myself t sch th next day .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home