Saturday, August 29, 2009

fadinq away .

hmms yesterday went mama shop , zhirong bouqht lollipops for me aqain(:
th small boy keep pestering me t qive him my num & pictures .
damn pervertic , wilson & creston came .
bid qoodbyes t creston & co , wilson & zhironq sent me t busstop .
homed , bathed . meetup wif sist t qet her tonque pierced . i din pierced my tonque hahahah
i'm qettinq my lip pierced soon :) a new tarqet hhahas .
sist's blood machiem fountain hahahs , she held my waist when she was piercinq , swwwweet! .
after she pierce she tonque , th person took icewater for her . hahas qood riqht .

hmms cabbed over t meet wilson , he keeps complaininq then i flew him aeroplanes .
his phone vibrated while th quys were playinq basketball so i............
yea hahahas opps ......
went home at 2am , slept woke up at 1pm by wilson's call spamminq .
nw qoinq over t meet them ......
hmms wonder if zhironq is buyinq me lollipops?

to th person whom texted wilson :
hmms qirl , althouqh i dont really like you bt i think i should tell you this .
th person that he luvs is you nt me , he's just my qan .
th photo was my doinq , he just simply followed on .
hope in two weeks time , you quys will shou qian shou , yi qi zhou .
there's nothinq between us , so hope you would understand this .
if you really buay keyan that we're always hanqinq toqether , it's your problem .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home