Monday, August 31, 2009

i miss yaaaaaaaa

hmms today's teacher's day , woooooooohooooooo concert rock on!
went t pri sch , there's like E.M.P.T.Y. so dearest pei qo qo cut my lonq irritatinq hair .

hahah th person took an hour so she waited hahah she almost C.M.I
went back t pri sch AGAIN , it was flooded cans , saw all my luvs!
dearest went wif her cliques , so do i .
let th photo so th intro!



hahah all th luvs from pri sch!

my shyshy loverboy!

shermain hu ! one & only husband

nicky koh! didi!

roche chong , didi!
hahas played some qames , ran here & there . F.U.N
slack wif shermain at cc then it rained , had a qreat time .
homed , bathe . flew wilson aeroplanes aqain! sorry luhs :x
nw qoinq t bed , shaqqqqqqqqqqqq .
no sch tomorrow , either qoinq sentosa wif luvs or meetinq wilson & co .
falicia onq shiqian nvr call aku when she reached home .
her b'day present still at my house oh!
luvvvvvvvvvv her too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home