Saturday, September 5, 2009

it's nvr cominq back aqain.

& hw i wished we were back toqether .i'm tired of tearinq for you everytime bt yet my heart still ache deep within .
Yea , you're whom I love deep inside my heart.
No matter how much I try , You won't fall in love with me again
I can't forget you rhys luvs .
All The memories, I keep it deep within my heart.
you never ever knew , hw much it hurts .
i quessed textinq you everyday when i wake up , it's part of my routine alr .
if i say i'm waitinq for you , will you come back?
i nvr trust any of my ex , nvr tell them what's in my heart .
you tauqht me hw t trust , hw t believe in you .bt you failed t teach me hw t let qo , failed badly .
i rememeber hw happy it was like t be wif you everyday .
i always force myself t believe th breakinq up was a dream .
i told dearest that i no lonqer care anymore .
she said , dont lie .hmms i cant even fake her , hw can i fake myself then .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home