Thursday, September 3, 2009

aku misses yutinq sist sist

sorry sist for nt qoinq t yr b'day! bt tml we're qoinq t walk walk , shop shop around .
i mssed her lotssssssss , hmms aku cinta sist!

weijun that idiot everytime disturb me when i walkinq home , damn bad .
hahah he's a monsta , biq scary qolden hair monsta .
he bullied my loverboy , damn bad .

hey , one week holidays are cominq , quess what?
i'm alr booked! haha luvs!

today morninq wanted t bus t sch then was like walkinq bt nt th busstop .
as i needa walk pass by his house t reach sch , i was like shocked that my leqs carried me there
tried t texted him aqain & yet he din reply .
quessed he dont treat me as a livinq object any lonqer
hope he passes his n levels or he's qonna leave for australia :(
tell me you luv me once more , wont you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home