Tuesday, September 8, 2009


oh luvs , people do change bt my feelings dont fade .
hmms grabriel is forcing me t tell him something hahaha
bt wont nvr tell him , cuz he pointed me fuck that day .
kinda missed him (:
th times when i disturbed him & he chased me all over like some crazy bisitch .
had a mini class gathering today .
falicia come over t my house first (:
laifu's th b'day boy today .
he keep asking me t qive him b'day kiss , lols or else wilson wont return him his pants aha .
i was like drawing eye liner & was late t meet th rest .
so told him , nevermind it's windy hahaha .
ate pepper lunch , bought tickets & neoprint was taken
watched ' th proposal ' , slacked , hougang point & homed .
nw talking t dearest , boyfriend , duckie , mickey mouse @ msn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home