Tuesday, September 15, 2009

now & never


Sometimes , what you say doesn't mean it .
Heartache or Bitchy .
So i rather be bitchy than heartache .
& yes , at th start i thought by scolding you could make me hate you
Bt at last , i miss & need you even more .
Although my mouths says ask him qo fuck wall lah , knn .
Bt my heart says i miss him , why did he leave .
Hmms i guess , if you cant love me as your girlf
A lovely lil sist would be fine too , bt i dont want stranqer .
I'm no lonqer th lil girlf anymore , i've qrow up alr .
Nt in actions cuz i'm still noisy as like forever , As in thinking more .
So like ya , bye boyf . hi brother!


Had lunch at sch , went over dearest house t qet her books .
we kept lauqhinq during tuition , we cracked th teacher up too!
She tutored maths today , endinq up wif songs !
hahah she's buying us snacks cuz dearest & me scored well in our common tests~

i hate fucking history!
No matter what i do , you're always aqainst me .
what are you trying t show? that you're fierce? fuck you lah .
Even people also say why he like always biased aqain you .
i pinned up my frindqe COMPLETELY & yet you said :
megan , if you dont know hw t pinned up your frinqe properly , i will cut it away .
gougan lah , are you in th right mind ?
have you seen falicia frindqe? compair & you'll see .
come`on lah , you made me stand up today for nothing .
i wasnt talkinq , i was askinq for th correction .
qet yr facts right , EVERY history i'll stand up .
think what i npcc uh , go hougan lahs .
i gave you th fullest respect for a teacher alr , what more do you want?
in class , you keep on staring at me . finding every tiny mistakes that i do?
so that you can have a reason punishinq me?
knn , you think you what? disciplinary teacher daisai uh?
whatever lah , i dont care lah , you qo hougan lah hor .













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home