Thursday, September 17, 2009

pink roses , purple huqs .


hmms was bored this few days .
shall bloq about yesterday , dearest bought me pink roses! placed them in my cabinet so it smells nice hahaha .
after sch , met richelle tan & co especially thailand gunianq!
hahah had some lauqhters over a few people walking pass .
went t eat , homed .
you're no longer th same as before , you sibei laolan nw i sumpa .

today-
after sch , dearest came over my hse , slacked & disturb ahqirl .
amk , pepperlunch , shopshop , popular !
i bought some stuffs today!

tml i'm qoinq t kbox wif loves!
think korkor should be cominq , i luv him!

kenneth luah is a piq which is tall & nice t me =.=

shawnneh is taller than dearest bt he's still shorter than me!
he drinks milk everyday , just t qet tall --

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home