Saturday, September 19, 2009

This ain't how it's supposed to be



Too bad we can't rewrite our own history

My Chances fading now so is my patience .



hmms , woke up & bathed . texted a lil people .
left home , makan & went 545 t study for EOYE
guess what , as i was concentrating studying for like 20mins .
abang & vicky came , soon after korkor came too'!
they fucking interrupted my studying by playing their guitars .
kept my books & started disiao-ing them real lots .

jon , randy & royce came along & became damn quiet .
they walked t shelter first while me & korkor talked a lil
he said : mei , can see that you're afraid t talk
me said : ya lah , he here what , damn stress t talk cans .

we head for shelter & they started playing soccer .
eric came , he said i look damn shag .
kept quiet still , jon said i know why .
hah jon knows me th best , no bad right bloodbonds for 10years!
Even th asshole royce came disturbing me , still kept quiet .

blahblahblah , went up t rooftop .
i was still a mute! ,
hey people if you know me , you should simply know that megan cant keep her mouth shut for at least 5mins!
so like ya it's a miracle for me t do that , jon & randy & bitchy royce left .
soon after , became damn noisy aqain!
ran here & there , made lots of noise cans .
soon soon soon later , sist came down too!

hah police came up too! qot screened & th police took down my number only!
fucking no fair lah , homed 4plus .
updated songs!

1. He can drive me t what nobody can do . HAH miracle worker!
2. brought books down bt din really studied .
3. me luv luahluah , korkor , royce , jon , randy & abang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home