Tuesday, September 29, 2009

hahah after sch , went over t DEAREST house .
hahah she told me watch th door cuz she din lock it .
HAH , didnt give her a damn & went into th room .
for awhile later , she realised & said :
i thought i asked you t watch th door?

hahah fuck her! hahah went t shop & save
hahah we're a fools there , we ransacked th fridge! EGGPLANT WAS HER VINTAGE?
hahaha wtf , went over t my house , tuition blah blah blah .

bathed & dearest waited for me til she almost sleep t death cans , jokes jokes jokes .
hahah , went over her & bought atas ice cream .
had dinner at her house , spaghetti was yummy somehow .

randy drew for me , my eoy art exam .
damn artistic cans , th hand 's very gangster style .
bt i shall nt tell you what's th hand .
know me? come see lah !?
hahah royce's th burden which came up wif th designs .
so i have nothing t do wif th drawing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home