Monday, December 14, 2009

Hmms lotsa things had happened recently t my family members & me .
For those who know , hmms come visit me if i go in alright .
Thanks sotplug for th advices , bt i think my thinking is still right though .
I rather do hope that i go in , i dont wanna stay in this family anymore .
those who know , should understand hw am i feeling now bah ,
They wanna lose a daughter , well neither do i mind losing my parents .

Later 5.30am will be leaving for malaysia , will continue doing my blogskins in genting .
Blogskins done halfway , at dearest's house now .
hmms seeya , isn't much btter wihout a tagbox .

p.s , xiaotiger .
since you spammed my tagbox , i bet you know me too .
so you must have th capability t get my number .
Why should i be th one finding you instead of you finding
Afterall , you started first , dumb .
Hey you started scolding my mum first , bitch .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahbiiii! change the damn hell blog skin! Im like fxcking ugly ymy! tmdddd, buy present! hahhaa!

December 15, 2009 at 4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home