Sunday, November 22, 2009

DAMN PISSED WIF MY BRO'S COM , FUCKING LAG .
guess what , photobucket totally owned th com .
Couldn't click on th sizes so i have t left wif this photo .
Waaaaaaaaaalaaaaaaaaaau , th size is like funeral photo ley .
Hate it very much, shall change it when my lappy's modified :( /.

Anyway my day started of shaggy , woke up .
Opened my damn eyes & ahbi was like lying beside me ./
Shocked , talked for awhile . Bathed & prepared .
Ahbi & i ate korean food! , i DROPPED my fork twice ^^ .

Ahbi went for work & me went t home , jiayou bi!
then then then then then i'm saving up money for alot of things !
Hoho , I miss alotalot of people whom i've nt seen in awhile .
Some , i just feel that i dont know that person suddenly ,
like nt be able t talk as usual , laugh & joke as last time .
i also dont know hw t say you , i dont even bear t .
Aku Tata Wu lah , aku tana cinta Orang .!

ohyaaaaaaaa , before i end .
I have a secret which less than 5 people know .
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i'll let you readers know when time comes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home