Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Love.

Me Plus You(!)




yeah , changed of blogskin .
so my title is gone too , so gonna make it up wif this .
haha couldn't find for my usb cable so used a old photo found within my folders .
hmms meetup wif sissy yesterday .
th day before went out wif ain , dearest , duck , melonzxzxs t ion .
haha guess what , Royce & randy were there too ^^

Today is a day at home wif my puppye!
guess what , was thinking thru stuffs & i remember a conversation
between dearest & i .

Her : hmms smoochie(her dog) must be cost thousand plus .

Me : hah , your head lah if a thousand plus , they alrd keep th dog indoors wif aircon & protected in a cage .

Her : oh ya hor ( laughing like a idiot )

For kind-hearted people , they would call it cute .
bt for people like me , i would be say she's a dumbass .
hoho that's all for today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home