Sunday, November 1, 2009

1st November , sunday-

Happy B'day t Zengjie Yo!
hahaha hope you grow taller lah , jiayou for your tml's paper .
Dont Retain or i'm gonna laugh at you big time .
Go ite & I'm gonna Mock you for th rest of your life .
NO LAH , FAKE . i where got so bad t you .
Take care , you still owe me soft toys !

2nd November , Monday-
ROYCEEEEEEEEE love , finally you've grow up!
bt your mentality's nt ^^
I did bought your top-man jacket present , hoho!
Hmms for you , i've nothing t say for your studies cause you're gone -case . so like ya hahaha.
All i can say is , i thanks fate for letting me meet you ,
hmms you're a great friend & sex partner ( in name )
I really appreciate th times , when we had fun like small kids .
you disiao me & me irrtating you back .
No matter , i had matters , you always come down for me .
i'm damn touched that you're a true friend t me .
Others hid stuffs from me while you din , Real happy .
you're always hearing me ranting about him , always advising me .
When i feel like saying cock stuffs & you always say only this kind of things happen t me .Real joy t meet you , Yeah you're someone that i could trust instead of those...
you know , i know . hahaha yeah love you lah .
yeah while i was p6 , you told me & shua bout secondary schools stuffs .
Making me laugh when i feel like crying .
you're beyond words that i can comprehen .
Yeah , all i wanna say is happy b'day & i looking forward .
Feel that i'm being naggy bt then , yeah love him lah .
he's a great friend , so like ya .



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home