Monday, November 16, 2009

Caught In A Bad Romance (!)



I remember you would shiver every time I said your name ;
You said nothing felt as good as when you gaze into my eyes


Guess what readers , when i was blog-hopping , i found out that a NO-LIFE loser
was copying my declaration . So i thought was suaysuay Great minds think alike .
Bt as i read thru her blog , Slowly i found out that she's from my school , Same level .
bt th only difference was she's in th express stream ,

I now no longer use it anymore , i'll just take it as i give her use bah .
Bt let this be a chance given t you , i'm 101% that you do read my blog .
Dont force me t state your blog url & screenshot here in my blog .
i bet you would like t have some dignity right?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home