Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pigs are greentea


kissable tales , made-believed love stories .
you gave me a reason t believe what you said .

Guess what , falicia gunn doesn't allow me t playpunky , bad right . she started nagging me like one kind , Conversation time~

she : no , dont play his feelings lah . me : aiya dont care lah , once bitten twice shy ley .
she : if you stead wif him , you're his 1st girlf , later hurt him hw? me : hah , then he can know hw i feel lah , even better :) teehee she : you very mean lea , i dont care hor , you must have feelings for him first then stead . me : yah la you win

so like ya , i cant . i think i wont also lor cuz he's innocent .

today , lots of craps happened in school . lazy t blog about it . oh ya before i end .

Wilson , cyrus & zhirong are assholes !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home