Thursday, October 8, 2009

impact


Th moment when i shut my eyes , your image appeared .
i wondered , stumbled upon th memories .

HAH , tuition today .
sissy came over , sorry cant meet you all recently .
byron tan , that thailand guniang pei-ed me chat a lil .
slept woke up , bathed & i freaking love th weather !
wet , cold & a perfect whether t sleep & nt wake up cans!
i made chenda promised me something bt i'm nt gonna tell you .
hahah it's deal t be exact ,

hah school's fine recently .
me love dnt today , sat beside sonny & dearest .
kept on disiaoing my son , th teacher thought i was his girlf .
i was like , he's 3heads shorter than me
he's brain & height is th same , NVR GROW DE .
dearest stopped me 34759848 times from discliping my son .
her children 's gonna rebel hardstyle in th future!
i'll be there t kill them , hahaha!

looking forward for class chalet!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home