Thursday, December 31, 2009

Moved ! ; http://www.yourmamalikes.blogspot.com/

I've decided t let this feeling go , therfore nt leaving anything behind t pull me down .
Buried , deleting , changing . All th necessary steps .
Thanks though , you taught me & her hw t strengthen our relationships , hw t see thru a 2faced person like you . your doings let me became who i were again in th start .
you're th shithell that drove my anger t th fullest , made me gone hay-wired .
i also have seen hw you're harming me behind , acting very good with me in th front . Nb

Now , you're no longer a thing in my eyes anymore . Fuck .
i will do what i like , therefore your mama likes . bitch .
Guessed th guys will come running t tell you this , i ain't afraid .
ni buay gei yan , lai er yi .
I would rather be afraid of a 3 year-old kid than you

Anyone else bt you . mother-fucking you .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home